Have you been reading the guidelines given out by the government and all the health organizations about how to slow down the spread of the flu virus? These guidelines tell us to…
- Wash hands frequently and thoroughly using soap and water or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze… and wash your hands afterward.
- Keep your hands away from your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home if you are feeling sick.
- Avoid close contact with people who are already sick.
- Avoid sharing utensils and objects, or disinfect them first.
I find it interesting that every single bit of advice on this list is just common sense and good hygiene… and things that everybody should already be doing anyway.
Not so hygienic… that disgusting suggestion of sneezing or coughing into your elbow if you don’t have a tissue handy…